[TowerTalk] The Wireman Products

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] The Wireman Products
From: brad4@roanoke.infi.net (M.G. Brafford)
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 1997 18:01:24 -0400
I have used "The WireMan" products for several years, and have been 100%
satisfied! His 106 type and LMR 400 coax is in heavy use at W4YV without
any problems at all. One time I "thought" I had a problem with a 125' run
of his 106 cable, but after returning the wire to Press, I discovered the
problem was all mine. Press replaced the wire without any questions at all.
He even paid the postage! Where can you get service like that these days???
I for one,  can highly recommend the quality and service of his products.
RF flowing through his coax has won me three first place trophys in the
CQWW and WPX contests.

73, Mick   W4YV

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>