[TowerTalk] Tr: HF beam against the wind.

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tr: HF beam against the wind.
From: philbeau@euregio.net (Beaupain Philippe ON4LCE)
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 23:13:07 -0000
I have seen here that was possible to have a lot of opinions of this
question.Sometimes it was verry interresting, sometimes it was a bit
amusing but not substantial...
Remember my question (here under) ,detonator of the dicussion.If you read
it and think about it , you'll see that the main thing of my question was
:"what about THE BEAM in this weather conditions".
I have an heavy rotor (so i am not scared), my tower is telescopic and
comes down abt at 7 meters high (it is not so scary i think), so the main
problem was for me to protect the beam.
The best ideas on this reflector ( my point of view) are the most concrete
, the real of or ham's life.

So many thanks to all the towertolkers for their help on this subject ,
especially for the last Jerry's message (K0gug).

Best 73 de Phil ON4LCE ,one of the rare europeans birds on this reflector.