[TowerTalk] Stripper for RG 213

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Stripper for RG 213
From: n8ug@juno.com (Press W Jones)
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 1997 08:12:47 EST
Ref your query:
Lee, the WB is a compilation of requested information we have put
together over the years from questions directed to us as a supplier and
designer of wire and cable. It is not highly technical, and sometimes
controversial to highly trained technicians, but it is truly a consensus
and has been praised by many more than have been less than pleased! It is
60 some pages long in it's current edition, total printings add up to
something over 40k. It includes product descriptions of our line as well,
and their prices, so it can be considered slanted toward us in that
sense.
We sell it outright for $3, discount or give it away with different
levels of sales and to new hams, and heavily discount it to clubs and
classes.
It is more fully described in our web page, if you are a www surfer.
Thanks for asking!
73,
Press Jones, N8UG, The Wireman, Inc., Landrum, SC 29356
use n8ug@juno.com or (864) 895-4195 for tech help
orders only use 800-727-WIRE(9473) or cqwire@juno.com
http://www.thewireman.com
THE WIRE LINE(http://thewireman.com/wireline.html)

On Wed, 03 Dec 1997 21:25:28 -0500 LEE ROGER WICAL <leewical@lava.net>
writes:
>PRESS:
>       HELP MY IGNORANCE.....WHAT IS YOUR "WIREBOOK"?
>LEE KH6BZF

<snip>