[TowerTalk] Limited Space Antenna Recommendations

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Limited Space Antenna Recommendations
From: kc5ajx@hotmail.com (Rick Bullon)
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 04:49:32 GMT
. Is there a
>antenna out there that might work for me, that has shorter elements
>maybe 15- 20 ft. I know it is a long shot but thanks.
>Landen
>KC5QDZ@IAMERICA.NET

  Maybe I don't understand the problem but if you need an antenna that
that has a turning raduis of 15 to 20 ft then you can use an A4s as the
turning radis listed is 18.4 ft. The turning radis for an A3S is 15.5
ft.
  The above datea is per the A.E.S catalog.
Remember you only figure 1/2 the lenth of the logest element + a little
for safety
 73
Rick
KC5AJX