[TowerTalk] relays

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] relays
From: w2up@itw.com (Barry Kutner)
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 1998 21:44:30 +0000
I would like to install some relays on my 80m 1/2 wave slopers to
allow in-the-shack switching from CW to SSB (rather than running
ouside and folding back the wires as I do now). Being that the
end of wire is the high voltage point, at 1500W can anyone tell me
what kind of voltage we are talking about? Looking for the specs so
can choose an appropriate relay based on voltage and current ratings.
(Looking to follow the LXC prime directive and follow the
munfacturers specs).

73 Barry
--
Barry Kutner, W2UP              Internet: w2up@itw.com