[TowerTalk] 90' vs. 120' on 20 meters?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 90' vs. 120' on 20 meters?
From: frohro@wwc.edu (Rob Frohne)
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 11:20:27 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for the comments Bill.  The terrain is flat in both locations
to at least 50 wavelengths, with the exception of some buildings.  In
the west direction about 10 wavelengths away is a long 1 story metal
building.  I was worried about it, but I don't think it should
effect propagation in the north direction.  I've been on a hill
before and it does change things, however, in general it seems to me
a flat surface will provide a more predictable reflection and maybe
more coherent one as well.  I'm still puzzled....

Thanks & 73,

Rob
KL7NA/W7