[TowerTalk] Mobile Tower

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Mobile Tower
From: k2uvg@gnt.net (Hank Kahrs)
Date: Sat, 02 May 1998 07:02:21 -0500
I borrow a 60 ft version of one of these every Field Day.  Source: USAF!
They really work great for a portable setup.  Drive up, crank up, crank up,
crank up...finally get big electric drill...ratio must be 100:1 on the crank!
We put a TH3 on it ad use it to support one corner of the horizontal FW loop
on 80.

73, Hank/K2UVG