[TowerTalk] Gin Pole

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Gin Pole
From: kc5ajx@hotmail.com (Rick Bullon)
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 1998 07:28:22 GMT
Wow in 1 day I got 18 responses to my question and not one flame! You
guys are always a great help.
  I now have 3 new places to check for a ginpole WB0W, IIX, and Texas
Towers. Funny I haven't seen ginpoles listed in their catalog or their
website but I'm goin to check all 3 sources.
  After this project is done I'll be asking more questions if I decide
to expand antenna farm like questions on 4 squares loops stacks etc. But
at least I know where to get the best info.
Thanks to all on the reflector for the advice and putting up with my
questions
73
Rick
KC5AJX
P.S. I do have one other problem before I can think about expanding. It
is called upgrading my license! I'm working on it and one day it will
all click and I can pass