[TowerTalk] Re: more - Practical Tips?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: more - Practical Tips?
From: bshort@speedchoice.com (Brian K. Short)
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 02:58:41 +0000
Dale,

I'm not sure why you found it necessary to unload in this fashion?
I did not say it was the fault of the reflector that I did not learn much,
but with folks like you maybe I will move on.

It was not my intention to demean anyone.

I feel that asking for tips from those who have done it (erecting a
tall tower) is fair game. I have a heavy duty crankup with KT-34a
and 40m beam in the city, but something on that scale is beyond
my experiences.

I doubt installing a 100' tower is rocket science, but I was hoping
to collect words of wisdom from those who trodded the path before.

Exactly which books are you suggesting?

Try a de-caf, instead... (If you care to continue insulting, let's do
it via private email).

--
"Nostalgia is a thing of the past."