[TowerTalk] Rotor rage

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rotor rage
From: W8JI@contesting.com (Tom Rauch)
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 05:04:13 -0400
 Hi Jim,

While I certainly don't agree with many things the owner of MFJ
does, it would be an act of pure unvarnished stupidity to
intentionally create problems that would only slow them down.

BPE's suggestion reminds me of people on the freeway who,
because they were in a hurry and someone else blocked them, pull
in front of that person and drive even slower for the next twenty
miles for revenge...often tying the rest of us up while they flip the
person who "bothered" them off.

We have road rage induced by immature drivers, now we have rotor
rage suggested induced by radio's own Neanderthals. I have to
wonder how they both have sense enough to get a license.

73, Tom W8JI
w8ji@contesting.com