[TowerTalk] Plumbing a tower using a plumb bob

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Plumbing a tower using a plumb bob
From: n4kg@juno.com (n4kg@juno.com)
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1999 23:26:19 -0600
I use two short plumb bobs at 90 degrees to each other from
the tower, then sit on the ground and sight the tower against
the wire or string supporting the weight.  My favorite materials
are some #20 wire and a 5 lb window weight.

Where there are no trees or other supports, I use a 10 ft tripod
with an piece of tubing taped horizontally from near the top to
suspend the short plumb bob.

de  Tom  N4KG