[TowerTalk] Hygain clamshell clamps and boom-to-mast clamps

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Hygain clamshell clamps and boom-to-mast clamps
From: n4kg@juno.com (n4kg@juno.com)
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 1999 08:29:26 -0600
Bob,

I assume you have the boom couplers and only need something
to attach the booms to a mast or tower leg.

If so, you could always fabricate your own 1/4 inch aluminum
plates and use U-bolts to attach to the mast / leg.  For side
mounts I use 1-1/2 inch U-Bolts over a thin PVC sleeve to
protect the tower leg.

de  Tom  N4KG