[TowerTalk] Re: Help With Choosing Polyphaser Components?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: Help With Choosing Polyphaser Components?
From: eraub@hotmail.com (Eric Raub)
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 13:39:07 CST

I know that the Univ of MO-Rolla purchased 7 Polyphaser products through W R
Block. They were VERY easy to deal with in comparison to a few companies we
dealt with which will remain nameless. I know we got a pretty nice discount,
but don't remember if it was because we were ordering for a club, or if you
get a better deal if your a ham.

Didn't know about the relationship between Ron Block and Polyphaser...Thanks
for the info.