[TowerTalk] The ultimate one tower system?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] The ultimate one tower system?
From: n4kg@juno.com (n4kg@juno.com)
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 22:32:11 -0600
Dink,

To take full advantage of your mast, you need to have the
top set of guys at the top of the tower.  Can you re-guy at
33-35, 66-70, and 100 ft.

Then stack tribanders at 40, 70, 115 ft with a 2L40 / 2L80
or 80 Dipole at 100 ft?

The lower two tribanders are near optimal spacing for 10/15
and the top two tribanders are optimally spaced for 20M.
The simple thing to do is use a 2 stack arrangement using
1 and 2 or 2 and 3 on each band, selecting whichever is best.
If you can also select each individually, that is even better,
giving you more directional flexibility.

de  Tom  N4KG