[TowerTalk] MORE 130 FT TOWER OPTIONS

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] MORE 130 FT TOWER OPTIONS
From: n4kg@juno.com (n4kg@juno.com)
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 18:39:36 -0600
The C31XR is composed of 3 monobanders interlaced with
forward stagger.  There are 3L on 20, 4L on 15, and 7L on 10M.
I used the same number of elements for each band except 10
where I expect some of the elements are primarily used as
open sleeves to decouple the 15 and 20 M elements.

I would use the same element spacing / boom length for the
monobanders as in the C31XR.  The slight offsets along the
boom can be compensated as discussed by others previously.

This arrangement is less expensive than 4 - C31XR's but is
not as flexible since some of the middle antennas could not
rotate without hitting guy wires.

de  Tom  N4KG