[TowerTalk] HyGain HyTower questions

To: antennas <antennas@mailman.qth.net>, towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] HyGain HyTower questions
From: r miles <greenacres113@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 18:44:45 -0400 (EDT)
I just picked up a used one.It was disassembled already. One part I
can't locate in the list. Maybe it was homemade & added. It's a 1 inch x
1.5 inch  x 1/16'' thick copper L. It has what appears to  be a 2 inch
copper nail attached. This  has the center of  the coax connected  to
the L. I'm  confused by it. I have a photo of it I can send to show what
I'm trying to explain.
I would appreciate any comments by owners of a HyTower as to operation
on 40 & 80m CW. I have rotatables on the other bands.
Please contact me directly as I'd like to learn all I can before it goes
up.
Tnx
BOB K9IL