[TowerTalk] cablewave cable ?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] cablewave cable ?
From: SE060676@MSXSOPC.SHELL.COM (Effinger SH (Sam) @MSXSOPC)
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 10:59:39 -0500
I have found a local fellow with some Cablewave new for sale at  $1/foot

I am not familiar with this cable and want some information and on the loss
factor .  Also if it's a good price...

the following is written on the cable

cablewave Systems16733-81018-001  FLC 12-50   the rest is pretty
distorted...

I am confident I can get the price down a little from the asking price of
$1/foot but I don't know if I will want the cable...

Any help would be greatly appreciated....

Put my second 120 foot tower of Rohn 45g up over the Memorial Holiday and
it's a run of 270 feet from the house to the second tower ...thanks to K8dx
for all his hard work...

73/Sam  K9SD
Utilities SIET