[TowerTalk] Hy-gain 155ca

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Hy-gain 155ca
From: SE060676@MSXSOPC.SHELL.COM (Effinger, Sam SH )
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 13:56:37 -0500
I am putting up a HY-gain 155ca 15 meter beam ( actually a stack of 3) and
the "CW" settings make the swr high on Phone...

Has anyone set used the "MID" settings and if so how is the swr  on CW

Also can  I split the difference between the "CW" and the  "MID" settings
and get the best of both ....I know the book warns against doing that but  I
don't see what the problem would be.

Thanks for any help

73/Sam  K9SD      "Towers and antennas really cost a lot"    (my wife)
                            "She has no idea what they really cost"    (me )

Utilities SIET