Re: [TowerTalk] flexible mast coupling

To: Towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] flexible mast coupling
From: Bob K6UJ <k6uj@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 13:23:13 -0700
George,

Thats what I am thinking about doing when I fnd more info.  Steve, K7LXC said
it was in Dave Leeson's book
 "Physical Design of Yagi Antennas"     Leeson used a BMW drive shaft flex
coupler, sounds like that is what you are doing.
I have his book around here somewhere, I'm going to look it up.

tnx
Bob
K6UJ

  It was actually Dave Leeson, W6NL, ex-W6QHS, and it  was in his book
"Physical Design of Yagi Antennas." I recall he used a BWM  coupler part. Of
course at his hilltop QTH above Los Gatos the winds  occasionally hit 140 MPH!