Re: [TowerTalk] RCS-8 as a StackMatch---How?

To: "'Tower and HF antenna construction topics.'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] RCS-8 as a StackMatch---How?
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2010 01:03:44 -0400
The information is in NCJ (National Contest Journal),
November 2004, page 8.  "Improved Stack Switching with
Invisible Stubs" by N4TZ.

Remember, the N4TZ system is for monoband antennas and does
does not work with multi-band antennas.  Stacks of Tribanders
- particularly three antenna stacks - need a stack controller
that properly matches the paralleled impedance over the entire
operating range for any combination of antennas - not some
compromise that requires retuning the amplifier (particularly
high gain triodes with sensitive grids) as the configuration
changes.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV