Re: [TowerTalk] Measuring Coax Loss

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Measuring Coax Loss
From: TexasRF@aol.com
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 20:56:51 EST

If I was an avid hf contester (I am not) and I thought 1 dB would make the
difference between running and winning, and I had some extra $$ to blow, I
would  easily pay $1000 for a dB.

73,
Gerald K5GW

In a message dated 2/11/2010 7:52:51 P.M. Central Standard Time,
mwbesemer@cox.net writes:

I'm  still waiting to see how much that dB is worth to  someone!