[TowerTalk] Chicago Tribune: Antenna Stirs Static Among Neighbors

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Chicago Tribune: Antenna Stirs Static Among Neighbors
From: Cqtestk4xs@aol.com (Cqtestk4xs@aol.com)
Date: Wed Aug 13 15:01:23 2003
It's just how things are.? Deal with it.

--
73, Bill W7TI
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am a good nieghbor, but as far as my neighbors are concerned about my 3
200 footers...deal with it.  They needed to check THEIR paperwork before they
bought in an area that had a non-deed restricted lot close by.

I may not like the color of their house or the fact that they have five kids
running all over the neighborhood, but I live with it...so can they.

Bill K4XS