[TowerTalk] Rohn product info

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rohn product info
From: TexasRF@aol.com
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 13:29:16 EST
Today I talked to Larry Grimes, an employee of Radian Communication Services
Co. about the future availability of Rohn Tower products. As you have heard,
Radian purchased all remaining Rohn assets back in December. Mr. Grimes was a
former Rohn District Sales Manager for about 25 years, living here in the
Dallas Texas area.

According to Mr. Grimes, Radian is in the process of moving all Rohn
production equipment from Frankfort, Indiana back to Peoria, Illinois. Contrary
what we have heard, it is not moving to Canada. He said that they expect to
begin
delivering 20G, 25G, 45G and 55G products in late March or early April. They
are reviewing the entire product line to decide what items will be made
available or deleted.

Mr. Grimes has offered to make new information known as it comes along and I
will pass it along via the towertalk reflector.

73,
Gerald Williamson/Texas Towers