Re: [TowerTalk] BPL interference

To: w8aef@worldnet.att.net, kc5ajx@hotmail.com,towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] BPL interference
From: Jamesnf@aol.com
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 18:15:09 EDT
All:

In these polarized political times, it is difficult to keep unrelated
feelings regarding the presidential candidates from inappropriately becoming
part of
our ham radio discussions.  But having said that, before anyone assumes a vote
for the incumbent is a vote for BPL, do some research.  You'll find on the
Kerry's web page his total, unquestioning support for BPL.  It appears we have
no anti-BPL candidate.

Jim W9TM