[TowerTalk] Little F12 tower for sale

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Little F12 tower for sale
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Thu Aug 7 09:32:14 2003
    FYI.

Cheers,
Steve    K7LXC

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
>>  Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2003 17:23:20 -0700
From: "Alan C. Zack" <k6acz@earthlink.net>
To: Force12 Reflector <force12talk@qth.com>
Subject: [Force 12 Talk] LPT-620  Tower For Sale

SCCC/SCDXC/KI6X Please post following to members:

FOR SALE: Force 12 mini crank up tower:
Description as per the Force 12 Web site:
LPT-620 - 6' sections, 20' extended
4 sections, 70 pounds
6?9" nested height
20? extended height
22 sqft windload at 60 mph*

More details at:

http://force12inc.com/F12-towerinfo-1.htm

I use this tower with a Cushcraft MA5B mini beam.  I have a HOA with
CC&R's so keep it cranked down level with my patio cover then crank it
up to it's full 20 ft height when on the air.  I bought it a little
over a year ago at the 2002 Intl DX Convention in Visalia.  It is like
new except I painted it a desert sand color to match the stucco wall
of my house.  It can be bolted to a concrete slab, in my case my
patio, and it comes with wall mounting brackets.  It has a top plate
with holes that matches any rotor base.  Also good for portable, field
day ops, on a RV, etc.

I paid $1100.00 for it.  I am asking $800.00.  Prefer local pickup in
Anaheim as packing it up and shipping it would be a hassle.  Force12
charges $150.00 to crate and ship it from their factory.  One man can
easily carry it home in a mini pickup truck as it weighs only 70 lbs
and cranks down to a 6 ft length.

Please call (714) 282-9218 or email me if interested.
73
                      Alan Zack
                 Amateur Radio Station K6ACZ >>