Years of use on coax

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Years of use on coax
From: nx1g@top.monad.net (Craig Clark)
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 1996 19:52:03 -0500
Here's one I haven't seen yet.

What's best case number of years coax is good outside. I'm using one from my
Novice days (30 years ago) and it seems to be OK, measuring power.

Main run to big tower is 5-10 years and coax is hidden under years of leave
and other "detrious." (sp?) Haven't measured power but all seems ok, I am
heard when I call. Suggestions?

Craig

                        Craig Clark
                     soon to be ex-NX1G
        send me e-mail and I'll put you on our mailing list
                        Radio Bookstore
        Books for Amateur Radio, SWL and CB Radio Operators
                        (603) 899 6957
                        (603) 899 6826 fax
                        PO Box 209
                        Rindge, NH 03461