Tower site hunting near Dallas

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Tower site hunting near Dallas
From: no0t@fns.com (Paul Sobon)
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 14:27:25 -0500
I was looking for a new QTH around a circle north and east of Dallas
(Richardson area where I will be working) and saw some super contest
antennas near Prosper TX (west of McKinney).   Wonder if anyone near there
knows who this could popssibly be. (heard it could possibly be K5MR? but I
need an E-Mail on him). I was with the real estate lady and we couldn't stop
but this site had I think 3 super towers near the main highway with great
looking beams.

The XYL is really looking for a nice home in a nice community and I am not
sure if I can find such a spot that will allow my 90 foot Rohn 45, but if I
can't find a happy medium, rather than divorce I may be willing to add my
tower/antennas and gear to an established contest station/club station so I
can get operating again.

Appreciate any comments!  I plan to attend the North Texas Contesters Club
Meeting on first Tuesday in March.

Thanks es 73

Paul

Paul Sobon                     p_sobon@fujitsu-fnc.com
System Engineering             Amateur Radio:  NO0T
Fujistu Network Communications
Raleigh, NC 27609
(919)-790-2596 (office)
(919)-790-3425 (FAX)