[TowerTalk] Dissatisfied CLING FREE testimonial

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Dissatisfied CLING FREE testimonial
From: K2JAS@worldnet.att.net (Roger L. Elowitz)
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 1997 11:04:44 -0400
At 01:35 PM 4/13/97 +0000, you wrote:

>Do you know of a better brand to use???   I find that the Cling Free's
>attached to my log periodic lose their effectiveness after being exposed to the
>"elements" for a couple of weeks.
>
>73,
>
>John  W0DC

Hi John,

I loved the PUN!  Fantastic!  EXPOSED TO THE ELEMENTS!  I'm convinced that
great minds think alike. Glad to have you in my company!

The problem with the CLING FREE is well documented in Swiss literature.  You
can't say I didn't warn you about it.  The problem with Swiss literature is
that it is as full of holes as their cheese.  I understand that they have a
terrible problem with moths eating the paper on which all their valuable
research is recorded.

Until a longer lasting, stable version of the BETA-CLING FREE becomes
available I guess we'll just have to wait.  I hope you were aware that
what's on the market at this time is only a Beta version.  Instead of
calling it SHAREWARE... I  believe it is called ANTISTAT-WARE.  They hope
that you will try it, fall in love with its protective effects and then be
so annoyed that it doesn't last forever that you will pay anything to get
you hands on the REAL stuff that, of course,  will cost a bloody fortune. So
what's new?

Until the more stable CLING FREE becomes available you'll just have to put
up with the aerobic exercise you get from weekly applications.  That's what
they invented crank-up towers for anyway.  Besides, your heart will thank
you for the needed exercise only your lungs have been getting screaming "CQ
CONTEST".... unless of course you've switched over to the pre-recorded
digital voice mode and motorized the crank-up.  Then you'll really need the
exercise.

Good Luck John, (and keep smilin')

73 de Roger, K2JAS