[TowerTalk] CC&R's

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] CC&R's
From: wa2moe@doitnow.com (wa2moe)
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 1997 15:24:50 -0700
At 06:02 PM 4/21/97 -0400, you wrote:
>I will begin house hunting in a couple of weeks.  Can someone give me
>a checklist of documents that need to be inspected and the easiest way
>to get access to these documents.  Should a lawyer who is experienced
>in this area be retained and what is a ballpark dollar figure for this
>kind of search?
>
>73 de Terry KK6T
------------
suggest contacting your arrl area legal volunteer.  cc&r's and zoning need
checking and you can make your offer contingent upon your freedom to erect
the tower and antennas of your choice.  this is not a complicated process.

if you use a lawyer for closing, as opposed to a title company, the attorney
can prepare the offer and review the title report for peanuts. that's what
I'd charge, but I'm retired.

73
                              Stu Greene WA2MOE
                            7537 North 28th Avenue