[TowerTalk] Great Circle Maping Shareware

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Great Circle Maping Shareware
From: K2JAS@worldnet.att.net (Roger L. Elowitz)
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 14:56:51 -0400
Hi Don,... and all the guys interested in Great Circle Mapping shareware,

I didn't have any trouble. Sorry you're having a problem.  I really doubt
that access is limited. May I suggest that you do a simple COPY  [Cntrl+C]
(after highlighting the text) of the URL below.....

                                 ftp://n6nd.nosc.mil/hamradio/gcmwin21.zip

and then PASTE it in you LOCATION dialog box using [CTRL+V] and hit RETURN.
That should do it.  If you have any questions I think you might like to
e-mail the author of the shareware....

                                     roger.hedin@vpress.se (Roger Hedin)

He knows a lot more about it than I do and is very happy to help you have
fun with it. BTW he's just told me he has a new version coming out with new
features.  See his website at:

                                          http://hem.passagen.se/sm3gsj

I've just come from the site and can tell you... "you'll be impressed.
While you're there you can probably get all the shareware too.  Happy surfing.

-73- and GL

Roger, K2JAS