[TowerTalk] Re: Digging holes

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: Digging holes
From: k0bx@qsl.net (k0bx@qsl.net)
Date: 22 Mar 2001 12:51:14 -0800
We used a round hole for our US Tower 72 footer.
The hole was 5 1/2 feet in diameter and 12 feet deep.

you can see a picture of the hole and the tower installation at

http://www.qsl.net/w0ma/shaktour.htm

This is the new tower at the Boeing Employees Amateur Radio Society in St.
Louis Mo
W0MA stands for W0 McDonnell Douglas

Joe K0BX

k0bx@qsl.net