[TowerTalk] Alternative tower coatings

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Alternative tower coatings
From: ke3yt@usa.net (Dan Simmonds)
Date: 3 May 2001 23:33:30 EDT
Hi Val,

You're absolutly correct in saying that, maybe I should have been more clear
at first though. My main objective is to coat previously uncoated new tower
sections with the best material possible, other than the usual procedure of
hot dipping. I would like to experment with a full size 10 foot bath in my
shop and coat the inside of the legs as well, it's just finding the right
'stuff' that's tricky.

73
Dan KE3YT
ke3yt@usa.net