[TowerTalk] ANyone Interested

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] ANyone Interested
From: n4kg@juno.com (n4kg@juno.com)
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 22:19:53 -0600
Sad sign of the times.  We're all getting older
and no replacements coming into the hobby
to carry on...  Wish I could find some willing
climbers too :-(     de Tom N4KG

On Mon, 09 Jul 2001 smillick@cillnet.com (Scott Millick) writes:

> I have some antenna work to be done. Nothing major and need a
> climber. Ones
> I have used are getting too old or loosing interested. Willing to
> pay
> reasonable price. I am located about 50 miles south of SPringfield,
> Il
> Thanks
> Scott Millick
> K9SM
> 907 Big Four
> Hillsboro, Il  62049
> 217 532-3837

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A
HREF="http://www.ChampionRadio.com";>
www.ChampionRadio.com</A>

-----