[TowerTalk] Take down Rohn 25G tower with crane?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Take down Rohn 25G tower with crane?
From: b_bradfield@yahoo.com (Brad Bradfield)
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 11:57:18 -0700 (PDT)

"Liquid Wrench", available at most any hardware store or home builder's
center, is one brand that I've used with good success for years.  As
Bill said, it sometimes takes more than one application and a bit of
soak time to fully work.

73,

Brad, W5CGH

==============================

> Before you go to all that trouble, try penetrating oil first.
> Soak the bolt from both sides and give it several hours or even a
> day.  I've seen amazingly rusted bolts come loose that way.
>
> Be sure you use oil made especially for freeing rusted nuts and
> bolts.
>
> 73, Bill W7TI

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A
HREF="http://www.ChampionRadio.com";>
www.ChampionRadio.com</A>

-----