[TowerTalk] stacking distances

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] stacking distances
From: k6ll@juno.com (David O Hachadorian)
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 17:27:25 +0000
I missed this posting the other day. Just saw it.

You have to be careful with YT, using stacks with close spacing.
If you plot a stack of two antennas even one foot apart,
YT will still show a 3 dB gain over a single antenna.
I think there's a caveat
in the documentation somewhere to that effect.

I guess the program's main intended use is for predicting
the effects of irregulat terrain, rather than accurate stack
modeling.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ
K6LL@juno.com