[Towertalk] ABC Home Owners Assoc Expose

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] ABC Home Owners Assoc Expose
From: sm2cew@telia.com (Peter Sundberg)
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 07:26:52 +0100
No they are NOT...

They're focused on a problem that exists in "Da Land of Da Free and..." and
for us who live in other countries the debate is not the least interesting!
You guys have gotten yourself into the situation, now get out of it if you
can..

Pse discuss this on the law reflector and leave TT for more technical matters.

/Peter SM2CEW
www.qsl.net/sm2cew