[Towertalk] Fwd: Last Ditch Effort Needed on Tower Bill - June 28, 2002

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Fwd: Last Ditch Effort Needed on Tower Bill - June 28, 2002
From: n4kg@juno.com (n4kg@juno.com)
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 04:36:39 -0600
I especially do NOT like limitations on "antenna support structures".

Literal interpretation of such laws can prevent one from putting up
a push up pole to support dipoles or VHF antennas if a tower
already exists.  People with large lots can come under overly
restrictive limitations based on typical city lot dimensions.

That government which governs least governs BEST.

Tom  N4KG

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.