[Towertalk] Brackets for Sidemounting "fixed" antennas

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Brackets for Sidemounting "fixed" antennas
From: n2mg@eham.net (Mike Gilmer, N2MG)
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 16:05:03 -0300
Been there... they sell Rohn 55 stuff but no mention of Rohn 25 or 45.
I've emailed them to see...

Just to be clear, I don't need to tweak the antennas in azimuth at all -
 both of my towers were layed out so that one tower face "points" at
Europe.  So I don't "need" a stubby-mast kind of design which I have
seen.

73 Mike N2MG