[Towertalk] Tower Buidling 201 or How I Beefed Up a Wall To Which a Towe

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Tower Buidling 201 or How I Beefed Up a Wall To Which a Tower Is Bracketed (very long)
From: n4kg@juno.com (n4kg@juno.com)
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 04:58:21 -0600
Interesting Story Jim, supporting my earlier statement
to "Never Say NEVER".

It IS important to note that your installation has ONLY 17 ft of tower
above the 'house bracket' vs. the 30 ft or MORE that unsuspecting
Tower Novices envision and want 'blessed' here on TowerTalk.

Tom  N4KG

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.