[Towertalk] Bencher Skyhawk Questions

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Bencher Skyhawk Questions
From: na9d@speakeasy.net (na9d@speakeasy.net)
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 07:52:51 -0800
Hi gang,

I have been planning on getting a new beam to replace my aging TA-33.

The antenna I have been considering is a Force-12 C4XSL, but I am also
interested in the Bencher Skyhawk.  The main advantage of the Force-12 model
that I can see is that it has 2 elements on 40 meters.

But I have an opportunity to purchase a Skyhawk for a very good price.

Is the Skyhawk a good antenna?  I have heard very positive things on it but I
wanted to ask the TT folks here as well!

73,

Jon
NA9D

~~Get Speakeasy Broadband - Where the Customer Rules!~~
      http://www.speakeasy.net/refer/61177