[Towertalk] TA-36 w/40 meter add on

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] TA-36 w/40 meter add on
From: n4kg@juno.com (n4kg@juno.com)
Date: Sun Jan 26 23:57:18 2003
The TA-40KR add on kit consists of two 20M traps
and aluminum extentions.  The extensions are tuned
to the desired lowest frequency of operation.  I 'assume'
they could be set 'between' the CW and SSB dimensions.

Some people have tuned their PRO67 antennas for 30M
instead of 40M, using a separate 40M beam.

Tom  N4KG

On Wed, 22 Jan 2003 Jack <K4WSB@arrl.net> writes:
> I have a TA-36 and the 40 meter add on kit that will be going up in
> the
> very near future.
>
> According to the Mosley instructions there are only 2 settings: SSB
> or CW.
> Anyone had luck with a mid range configuration?
> Does adding the 40 meter kit change the settings at all?
>
> Any incite will be appreciated.
>

> Jack Hartley
> K4WSB
> ARRL - QCWA - OOTC