[TowerTalk] cable-offset brackets for tower

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] cable-offset brackets for tower
From: kz1x@yahoo.com (Steve Jackson)
Date: Sun Feb 2 17:23:39 2003
I have 33 (yes, 33) galvanized, 17" steel brackets
that mount on a tower to hold cables.  They are
T-shaped, extremely heavy duty, designed to go on a
Pirod or similar cell tower, and to support as many as
six 1 5/8" Heliax lines.  These are unused.  I have
the brackets and the galvanized bolts and nuts, but I
do NOT have the back-plates (that go around the tower
leg).  You wouldn't use the Pirod plates on a typical
ham tower leg, anyway.

I can e-mail jpgs for those interested.

These brackets -one or all- are free for the asking,
but, you must pick them up at my home, or arrange for
shipping at your cost.  Nuts/bolts included.  A set
weighs about 3 lbs. each.

Steve KZ1X/4

http://mailplus.yahoo.com