[TowerTalk] AlfaSpid rotator at Dayton - booth 195

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] AlfaSpid rotator at Dayton - booth 195
From: n8dcj@yahoo.com (dan bookwalter)
Date: Tue May 13 08:54:37 2003
Hello All

well my TX-472 will arrive on Sunday.... so am in the
market for a new rotor since my T2X wont fit the
tower... does anyone have any experience with these
AlfaSpid rotors?? more specifically will it fit in my
tower ?? the load will be a Pro-57B and a small 2m
antenna...

thanks

Dan N8DCJ

--- VE6JY Don Moman <ve6jy@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca>