[TowerTalk] N8SM

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] N8SM
From: rkstover@mchsi.com (Kevin Stover)
Date: Wed Jun 18 08:06:53 2003
What hidden agenda, exactly?

Choosing not to discuss the cause of death on a public forum before the
deceased is even laid to rest represents some sort of "hidden agenda"?

NO! It represents respect for his family and friends in their time of mourning.

Some people have a sense of class and decorum and some just don't.

73, NØRKX

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
>   Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 22:36:11 -0700
>
>   I agree with Mark and Jim. We can wait a few days for
>   the details out of respect for Steve's family. Whatever
>   the cause turns out to be, we should all be reminded to
>   redouble our efforts to check our equipment and tower
>   hardware regularly and use best practices when tower
>   climbing lest we find our selves the subject of similar
>   debate.
>
>   RIP IXE

Best regards.
Kevin Stover