[TowerTalk] Using Screwdriver Antenna as a Base Antenna

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Using Screwdriver Antenna as a Base Antenna
From: kg5ks@yahoo.com (K)
Date: Sat Jun 21 16:50:55 2003
I have a hf mobile station using the Icom 706 MKII G
and an Screwdriver antenna.  Seems to work great.  I
have been thinking about mounting another Screwdriver
antenna on top of my 10x20 foot and 9 ft high metal
top garage in the middle.  I was wondering how well it
might work 80-10m without any other radials?

All comments or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thank You

73

Kenny

kg5ks@yahoo.com