RE: [TowerTalk] Soldering PL-259s

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] Soldering PL-259s
From: "Larry Burke WI5A" <burkelj@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2004 11:33:32 -0600

I made a special trip to WallyWorld after seeing Mahlon's post. They were in
the area where all the other tools are. I had to ask a salesperson, but she
knew right where to find them. There are several other varieties on the same
rack. Can't go wrong at the price... A must-have for remote soldering.

Larry Wi5A