RE: [TowerTalk] Lightning bolt quad balun.

To: <RWMaylott@aol.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] Lightning bolt quad balun.
From: "Martin Sole" <msole@loxinfo.co.th>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 23:16:39 +0700
I think this answers the question quite well. I should have thought to ask
the manufacturer, it does after all seem the sensible first step. Anyway I
now feel I know what I need to know and if we accept that rutheroff
transformers can also do the unbalanced to balanced job as well it should be
no problem. I still think an extra choking device on the feeder is not a bad
idea though.

73's
Martin, HS0ZED

  _____