Re: [TowerTalk] non conductive sealant

To: TowerTalk List <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] non conductive sealant
From: Tom WA9WSJ <wa9wsj@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2004 08:02:27 -0700 (PDT)
Hi OM,

As mentioned, RTV which cures and outgasses acetic
acid is very bad for wiring, metal etc. I use GE RTV
162. It is their electronic grade compound. Good
stuff! When you're not sure of any type of RTV, check
the manufacturers data sheets, not just the sales
blurb. That's where they tell you all the real
technical data you need to know.

73 Tom

http://mail.yahoo.com