Re: RE: [TowerTalk] Conduit ends?

To: Eugene Jensen <eugenejensen@nyc.rr.com>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: RE: [TowerTalk] Conduit ends?
From: Chuck <wcmoore@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 12:07:08 -0500
Pack the conduit with material that is mildew and corrosion resistant. Stuff
the packing tightlyback about two inches and leave
a recess at the end of the conduit. Powder the packing surface
with Sevin dust. (Use to be in a lot of flea powder for dogs) Then
add more packing to opening. Repeat the dusting each spring and fall. Keeps out
anything 6 or 8 legged critter I have found. Mice
don't seem to like the fiberglass in my conduit. To date no 4, 6, or
8 legged critter problems, especially hornets and wasps.

Chuck WD4HXG