Re: [TowerTalk] More Sparky Questions

To: K7LXC@aol.com, towertalk@contesting.com, jimsmith@shaw.ca,n2ic@arrl.net
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] More Sparky Questions
From: Dan Bookwalter <n8dcj@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 05:52:33 -0700 (PDT)
I wanted to make one comment regarding Ron Block...
(http://www.wrblock.com)....

i called him last year and explained that i wasnt
going to buy anythign i just needed a littel advice...
he spent about 30 minutes walking me through what i
needed to do etc... even though he wasnt going to make
any sales...

Dan N8DCJ

http://mail.yahoo.com